Hi Family, Here's some pictures of our pretty Easter princesses. We hope you are all doing well. Life here is good. I'm starting my second trimester today (I was 13 weeks along yesterday), so that's exciting. Happy Easter! Love, Aubrey
Yes, those are two of the dresses I got at Costco for $15 each, I got two other ones that are cute too for the same price. I was thinking the other day that it might have cost more to make them from scratch. I think they're beautiful and they are modest. Keep an eye out for them starting in January or February. I got their Easter dresses there last year too.
Fall is in the air
-
Fall is in the air and it is now bearable to play at the park in the
afternoon. The boys found this tree and were up in it the whole time...who
needs park ...
Viva Las Vegas!
-
Look at me, taking no longer than a week to post about our trip! We had
such a great getaway, eating great food, seeing some awesome shows, and
even findi...
The Weekly News-Dude
-
Hey! Dude here. This week was pretty average but I am still going to
tell you what happened.
Starting with....:
Monday: We didn't have school be...
2 comments:
Such pretty girls! And I love the dresses too! Are those the ones you got at Costco?
Yes, those are two of the dresses I got at Costco for $15 each, I got two other ones that are cute too for the same price. I was thinking the other day that it might have cost more to make them from scratch. I think they're beautiful and they are modest. Keep an eye out for them starting in January or February. I got their Easter dresses there last year too.
Post a Comment