Adam is a cute kid. He's a total daddy's boy. Whenever he hears the jeep rumbling into the garage, he yells "my daddy home!" and runs to greet him. He loves motorcycle rides, so we decided he needed a real helmet. The package came and he was SOOO excited. We opened the box on the porch, and he insisted I put the helmet on him right away. He took two steps, and then tumbled down the stairs - helmet first. I guess I should have realized it weighs almost as much as he does. He still loves it, and the helmet only got a few dings when it (with his head inside) hit the cement landing.
Here's another cute Adam moment. He has watched his older brothers wear these spiderman pajamas his whole life. I passed them down to him the other night. Once again, he was SOOO excited. I put them on him, and he immediately said. "I so cute - get the camera." So here's the cutie - posing and twirling for the camera.

Here's a picture of all of the boys. We went camping with neighbors last month (it's nice to be 30 minutes away from good campgrounds). We borrowed a prowler and went on a ride for a few hours. It was way fun (more fun than a jeep imo, but Brian is hesitant to agree). The scenery was beautiful and the weather was fantastic. Next time we'll bring sunglasses so bugs don't get in our eyes...
2 comments:
He's growing up so fast! He is so cute in those pictures! Thanks for the update, do you have more pictures/stories to share? You should all double your efforts on blogging to benefit the bored, pregnant lady in Redmond. :) Love you guys!
I miss my Adam baby! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Love you!
Post a Comment