Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Summer

Hello Everyone!
School just got out on Thursday, so I guess it is now officially summer. We are so excited to see you all next week! Here are some pictures from May - better late than never I guess :)


One of Xander's very favorite toys is the plastic box that we use to store all his other toys in. He loves to take all the toys out. Then he sticks his legs in it and bangs on it like a drum. His other favorite activities are doing anything outdoors or laying in his crib watching his mobile and trying to eat his toes.
He just got his first tooth a couple weeks ago, and yesterday his second tooth popped up. He still isn't crawling yet, but we're just fine with that; we're not too anxious to start chasing him around. He's generally pretty content to just sit in one place and play.

Aiden the guitar man!



Eva, Aiden, and Daddy washing the car (and themselves!)

1 comment:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Xander's cute as a button! My kids love to wash the car too. I wish I felt the same way.