Hi Everybody,
We are moving to Boise on Wednesday and hopefully we'll be closing on our new house on Thursday. We're very excited and busy getting ready. Joy is very adventurous these days, especially for an eight-month-old. She can pull herself up on things and today she tried to climb the stairs. When my other kids were this age they weren't even crawling. She's really good at getting into the standing position, but not good at getting down gracefully. So we are putting a lot of energy into keeping her safe. Everything else is good. I wanted to take some pictures of Joy because it's been awhile. Here's one and I'll do another post with only pictures. Have a great week! I can't wait to see many of you soon!
Love,
Aubrey
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Good luck with the move...
What a sweetie! Such a cute expression on her face. We're excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment