Monday, June 28, 2010



Hi Everybodee!


We've had quite a week, what with Chrissy and Jon moving out, and Aubrey and Mark coming to Boise! So much fun! Father's Day was fun - Sunday dinner here, and Chrissy made cupcakes with the girls to look like BBQ'ing - so fun! Then the girls helped me last week make a playroom out of the downstairs bedroom. They have so much fun in their own space now. (Woe - too many "funs" in that paragraph, but what else can I say but FUN!)

And I know we are all looking forward to the next few weeks. I will miss you all in Utah - and know you will have a great time. Thanks Lisa for hosting the party! And then I'll be rested, and we will have a wonderful time here. Eva requested going to "the beach" so you better believe I'll find one :)

Love to all!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

What a fun time! I love the cupcakes! We're so excited!!!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Cute cupcakes. I want one right now. What a horrible day I've had!Can't wait to see you all.

Lisa Llewellyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.