Today was an unusually warm day in Boise so I couldn't resist dressing up the girls in their matching summer outfits one last time. I know they're a little old to all match, and they're not twins, but I can't help it. I always wanted a little girl, I would have been happy with one, but I was so lucky to get three! I'll stop matching them at some point, probably, maybe. And our precocious Joy is walking already, it's usually just a few steps at a time, but sometimes she'll go a little farther. She's so much fun!
Everything else is going well here. The weather has been gorgeous here, I never realized how beautiful Boise is. Sometimes you have to leave a place to really appreciate it. Grace is liking preschool and BethAnne is tolerating 2nd grade. Her favorite part is lunch. BethAnne's been trying to think of ways to make money lately. She's been begging us to let her have a lemonade stand or sell cookies. Then yesterday she came up with a new idea after they had spent the day trying to catch bugs (they succeeded in catching a fly, which died a short time later). She wants to sell dead bugs to make money. She even made a sign that said "dead bugs, 25 cents". So if you're in the market for a dead bug, you know who to call.
Speaking of funny kids, Grace and BethAnne made themselves some snacks for a picnic today (without permission). BethAnne made sandwiches with bread and chocolate syrup and Grace made a cake with cookies and chocolate syrup and lots and lots of ranch dressing. Yum. So if you're in the market for new and interesting recipes, I guess you could call us too. Have a great week!
Love,
Aubrey
2 comments:
Cute! It must be the age - my kids tried to sell rocks and grasshoppers this summer. They bought a few of each from other neighbors, but I don't think they managed to sell any. Fun that Joy is walking. Tell everyone hello for us!
I loved matching my older sister... we didn't stop until we were teenagers.
Post a Comment