Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September

Jeff's brother Lester and family came to visit over Labor Day weekend. We had a great time with them.


Eva started 1st grade the day after Labor Day (isn't she so pretty?). She is in a Spanish partial-immersion program, which means half of her classes are conducted completely in Spanish. I was a little worried that she might get frustrated, but so far she loves it. Eva also started soccer again. Last Saturday was her first game, and she scored a goal!

Aiden started preschool yesterday. I forgot to take pictures, so instead I've included a cute picture from his birthday last month. He was feeling sick yesterday (I thought it was allergies so I brought him to school, but it turned out to be the flu - oops) but he said he had fun. One of Aiden's favorite activies lately is drawing people and making "maps" (dozens and dozens of maps). These are four examples of his latest artwork:




Yesterday was Xander's first birthday (my baby is growing up so fast!). As you can see, he loved the cake. After he ate the piece we gave him, he looked around for more, and when he couldn't find any, he stuck his face down and started licking the tray. He is such a sweet boy.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a sweet family! We miss you so much! And Eva is quite the knockout, sporting that scarf and all. :) Love you!

Mom said...

So Fun! I love you - Can't wait for New Years!

Aubrey said...

Eva is so, so pretty! And I love Aiden's pictures, so cute! Xander is so cute too! It's funny that he licked his tray after the cake, it must have been yummy! I hope Aiden is feeling better. My kids have traded a cold around for awhile, I may have to keep Grace home from her second day of her new preschool tomorrow. That's how it goes I guess. Have a great week! Love you!