We finally finished the motorcycel puzzle! Sure it was missing a few pieces, and several others have been chewed on by various babies throughout the years, but it still looked pretty impressive. Thanks for your help!
Jon got more use out of my motorcycle in an afternoon than I have in 6 years. I really need to stop being such a ninny! But anyway, Jon did great and I think he had fun. I'm bummed we didn't get pictures of Aubrey's family while they were here. Trudging through the cornfield with grasshoppers flying in our hair would have been a good memory to capture, or our fun game of Phase 10. Thanks for coming to visit. We love you all!
I had to post this so Chrissy would believe it. Yep, you don't need help me clean it out now. (but now you can come and do something more fun!)
I could only fit half of the bus stop line in. We have around 40 kids from our neighborhood who all get on at the same spot. Very fun for them (and for the chatty moms too).
We also got to see Mom and Dad this month - it was so nice to have you here overnight. We love you!

4 comments:
lisa-I'm so impressed with your pantry, not just the organization but how much you have stored. I really need to get on it! so fun to see an update on your family.
Wow, that is quite the bus stop line! I love your cheesy cake. All your get-togethers sound so fun; I can't wait until we see everyone at New Year's.
Your pantry looks great! We just got our garage looking all organized too. We can finally put both cars in the garage, yay! It's crazy how many kids get on the bus at your stop, it must take awhile to load them on there. It was fun to see you guys, I especially loved the Phase 10 game. It will be great to see you again in December or January!
so So Fun! Thanks for the great day! We Love you!
Post a Comment