Eva turned seven a couple weeks ago and we had a great big birthday party. There were about 11 girls plus Aiden and Xander all at our house. I was totally exhausted afterward, but Eva had a ton of fun. My friend made tutu's for all the girls (I now owe her tons of babysitting :) ) and we made crowns and played Princess Bingo and broke open a crown-shaped pinata.
My creative Eva entertained herself one day by turning her sleeping bag into a snake. So cute!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
So cute pictures! I love the snake Eva made! It sounds like she had a super fun birthday party!! I'm glad you got the tree taken care of, what a pain. Xander's getting so big! What a cutie!
Such cute pictures! So good to hear from you!
Post a Comment