Friday, March 18, 2011

PB and Joy





Today I finished off the jar of Peanut Butter (as much as is reasonable with peanut butter). I thought Joy might like to play with the jar, so I gave it to her (with the top on). Then she got a butter knife out of the drawer to go with her jar, so I got out a big spoon and scraped a little bit off peanut butter out of the mostly emptly jar. I tried to give it her the spoon (without the jar), but she protested and then I remembered that her newest thing is that she has to spoon all of her food herself. So I gave her the jar and the spoon and she went to town. She was like a kid in a candy store, it was so cute. Daisy really wanted to get in on the action too (which is why she's in most of the pictures). Have a great weekend!
Love,
Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

That girl is cute as a button. She needed a few chocolate chips to go with the pb though!

Suzie said...

So cute! Xander is insisting on using spoons all by himself too; it's so messy!

Lisa Rogers said...

So cute! That jar is almost as big as she is!

Amy said...

Love the title of this post! And the pictures are adorable.