We had a very festive house this year, especially thanks to Mark. I've always wanted to hang up colorful lights inside and I told Mark about it and one morning he surprised me by putting them up all around the main floor. I got some bows to go with them and it's been a fun addition to our decorations.
Here's our Christmas tree this year with presents underneath.
This one big present didn't fit under the tree. Daddy spent a few hours building it on Christmas Eve, I've always wanted a train table and wooden train set for our kids and I found a great deal this year so we got one. We got some Thomas engines to go with it, so that makes it even more fun.
This is a beautiful flower arrangement Mark got me last week. It smells like a fresh Christmas tree (without all the hassle) and I've loved it.
Here's the family room after "Santa" came.
The girls are enchanted by their big Christmas present. Yay for Santa! Joy didn't open any other presents because she just wanted to play with the train table. If we tried to hand her a present to open she would say "don't like presents". It was very funny (we opened her presents for her).
So much fun, they've played with it all day!
A new cuddly friend for Grace.
We had a lovely Christmas day. We started with a devotional in our room before we went downstairs. We were able to bear our testimonies and share the Christmas story from Luke and other scriptures from Isaiah. Then we got a fun surprise. Mom and Dad had been downstairs making breakfast for us and it was almost all ready when we came down to open presents. We opened presents with them and then had a wonderful breakfast all together. I love my family and I love living here in Boise. I'm so grateful for my Savior and for the Gospel. I love my sweet husband and dear children. I hope you all had a beautiful day too.
Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:
I think that may be the first time in the history of the universe that a child said "don't like presents". Adorable! And I love the humongous stocking, that totally rocks.
Post a Comment