We've had a fun month this last month and before I get to posting some Christmas pictures, I thought I'd post some other pictures from the last month.
The girls got to decorate a gingerbread house at Nana and Papa's house and they used some nice candy (like chocolate orange sticks). So we decided that this house would be an eating house and we put it on the kitchen table to pick at for awhile. It didn't take Joy long to discover the house and start sampling. :)
She liked the house a little too much, so we didn't leave it there for long.
This year, the girls got their own 5-foot tree to decorate with colorful ornaments and lights. That way I can have my nice tree and they can have their fun tree. Although with two puppies and a two-year-old, my tree didn't look very nice most of the month :)
BethAnne had her first clogging performance at the Festival of Trees, right before Thanksgiving. Here she is in her cute outfit. She is doing pretty well with clogging and she's really enjoying it. I'm glad we stuck with it and I think we'll continue for awhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment