Friday, December 09, 2011



Hi All My Sweethearts!


It was fun to get excited phone calls - and hugs - from my wonderful grandkids - and their wonderful mothers! I had such fun making the pillow cases! We're having a really nice holiday season - not too rushed, and just cozy! Here are some pictures I took of the girls when they helped me rake leaves a few weeks ago. Love you all! and hope you love the season!




1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Such cute kids (am I biased?) :) We're so lucky to be here by Grandma! Thanks so much for the pillow cases, the kids love them. We had to wash Joy's the other day and when she saw a different case on her pillow she was very concerned about where her "Sissy pillow" was. I still wonder if she thinks this is Chrissy's holiday (because she calls Chrissy Sissy too). Have a great weekend!