Sunday, October 07, 2012

Back to school and other fun things...

The boys on their first day of school.  Brian is wearing a dollar bowtie...not sure why...but he's a big bad 5th grader this year, so I don't think anyone made fun of him.
My baby is in kinderkarten!  He's just darling - and loves his teacher.


Josh's blessing day. 


My kids don't believe that Chrissy made this quilt.  Isn't it amazing?!


Brian taught the boys how to tie their own ties. 


This little one melts my heart every day.  I just love holding him on the couch.  I don't seem to get much else done these days!


Brian played football this year.  He did a great job and really enjoyed being part of the team.  His coaches were very dedicated, and they made the Playoffs.


We finally made it to Lagoon!  I'm not as young as I used to be, but my stomach is still as weak as it was when I was little!  The kids had a wonderful time.  They didn't even complain when we made them go to the car to listen to Conference.


Don't let this picture fool you - Cameron went on every "scary" ride there - including Wicked (we had to bribe him to get on it, but he said it was fun...)

No comments: