Sunday, October 07, 2012

Introducing Josh...and summer fun part 1

Joshua Michael Llewellyn - just a few minutes old (June 22nd, 2012 around noon)

4 adoring brothers and a proud papa.  We're in for it with all these crazy boys!  At least they can go on their missions straight out of high school now - one less year to keep them out of trouble...

Love this baby.   Wish I could reach through the screen and hold that sweet, tiny baby again.

Chrissy was such a big help when she can and visited for a few days.  She held the baby, did crafts with the kids, helped me take them to the waterpark, and even cooked.  The boys love their aunts and uncles!

4th of July strawberries.  They looked prettier on Pinterest, but I'm sure these ones tasted better!

Chrissy found an awesome goop recipe.  The kids keep bugging me to make it again.  Chrissy - when are you coming to visit again??!

Summer vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  I think this is their very favorite place to be.
Grandpa with Josh.

Roaring Springs was awesome! 

Grandma was such a trooper to get in the water with the kids...they loved it!
 
I remember wearing that helmet when I was a little girl.  Great memories!
 

No comments: