Sunday, October 07, 2012

Summer Fun Part 2

Aubrey and Mom were a big help watching Josh at Roaring Springs - and making sure he didn't overheat.  It was a HOT day!
Brian timing the kids on their obstacle course.  Brings back memories of when I would beat Carl at the park in Boise (what was that park called again - the one off State Street I think?)

Enjoying the slip-n-slide (or rather watching the kids go down it while we munched on licorice and gold fish crackers.) 

We went to Bear Lake for the afternoon with Suzie and Carl's families.  We finally found a beach...sort of....

Playing in the mud...I mean sand...?

Could Liv and Sam be any cuter?

Rick was a trooper.  He helped the kids on the boat and played frisbee with Carl. 

Awesome shakes.  Next time let's skip the muddy beach and go straight for the shakes!
Lounging after Bear Lake...before the adults escaped for a nice, relaxing dinner.  That was a great idea, btw...

Aunt Kathy did a great job planning the Baker reunion this year.  We learned a lot about Grandma and Grandpa at the Road Ralley, and then had a great time together in the evening. 
I'm so glad that my kids get to spend time with their Great Grandparents!  What special people they are.  They are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this year.  I'm so thankful for their committment to eachother and to the gospel.



1 comment:

Aubrey said...

So many great pictures. Thanks for the updates. You've had a busy few months. Josh is so, so cute! It's been great to see you so much lately and it will be great to see you again in a couple weeks. Love you!