

Before I forget, this is a picture of the website Jon created for his competition. I wish you could see it in all its glory with Flash animation and all, but this gives you an idea of how amazing my husband is. Once again I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon, as the last sibling to post. I've sat down a couple of times during the last week or two to write, but we are seriously so boring. Jon and I have never been so busy in our lives (nor our house so messy), but we do the same things pretty much day in and day out. For Jon, he works around 30 hours a week, goes to class and studies hard, and then in his "free time" he works on NAHB every minute he can. I student teach every day, getting to school a little after 7:00 and leaving around 4:00. Then somehow I seem super busy until I crash around 10 and do it all over again. Needless to say, we don't see each other much, but we know that this is just temporary and we treasure our time together. Jon heads to Orlando in the morning for the big competition, and he and his team present on Wednesday afternoon. I'm so proud of all the hard work that Jon's put in on this project, going the extra mile on everything he does. We hope he wins, but no matter what, this has been a huge accomplishment. I think I'm finally getting this student teaching thing down--I'm well into my research paper unit and I think the kids are finally warming up to me. I haven't had any major emotional meltdowns for at least 10 days--a good sign that life is going well. :) I'll miss Jon terribly this week, but will hit Logan right after school on Friday so at least I won't be lonely over the weekend. Speaking of Logan, I wanted to make a sweeping statement that I think I have the absolute cutest nieces and nephews in the whole world! I love seeing all of your pictures--sweet baby Bo and Ben, the four amigos also up to something, darling Eva and Aiden, grumpy yet sweet Grace, and amazing BethAnne. Wait--did I get them all? I think so... Anyways, I've never seen such cute kids! We love you all so much and miss you tremendously! Love,
Chrissy
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
3 comments:
Jon, I love the website! Do you know how to do Flash (I'd like to learn)? Regardless, very impressive!
Good luck Jon, You're amazing! Chrissy, you're wonderful too! Good luck with your lonely week. Love, Aubrey
I'm so impressed with both of you and all you're doing. Good luck Jon! Some day we'll make you design our dream house for us.
Post a Comment