Hi everybodeee,
The news, the pictures.....I just love to get a glimpse into your lives! Thanks so much for taking the time to "blog." As for me and my house?? We are happy and busy! I am in the midst of a huge Relief Society week.....Enrichment luncheon for senior sisters today, temple session with my presidency tonight, women's conference on Saturday - we are hosting a guest speaker from Salt Lake, 6am stake council, and talk in a ward conference on Sunday, and stake leadership meeting on Tuesday. Wheww! Then I get to rest for a few months :) School is going well....I'm starting to love it....Rick is all set to start BYU Idaho on April 21st, and there's a lot of hope on the horizon with the subdivision - 2 parade homes for the end of April! We are so looking forward to Chrissy and Carl's graduation and will have fun in Provo (we will say a toast to you, Carl, while we're there!) So proud of all of you....so glad I'm your mother!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like you are super busy the next couple weeks!! Hang in there...
Good luck Mom! I'm sorry you have to watch Grace right after such a busy week! You're the best!
Busy, busy mom! We love you so much! I'm so thankful you're my mom.
Post a Comment