Sunday, April 06, 2008

Our AC works

We used our AC for the first time today. I bet none of you have used yours yet this year. Anyways, we loved conference. I really liked Uchdorf''s talk during the priesthood session. Next weekend we are going to California to go see Stacey's (Steph's sister) new baby. Not a whole lot is new. Bo weighs 14 pounds now. He's a little chunk-a-lunk. Ben is getting to be a big boy now. He has learned that he doesn't have to listen to mommy or daddy...which can be really frustrating. but right now both the boys are asleep, which is really peaceful, and they are so sweet when they sleep. We think that ya'all should invest in webcams because we have one and they are really fun and we would love to see you in person.

2 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

It snowed here today. And hailed. And rained. And Cameron has been carrying around water baloons for two days now, asking me every hour or two if I can blow them up for him outside. Maybe I'll send him to your house! Ben and him would get along great, considering his favorite word these days is "NO!!!"

Suzie said...

We actually have a webcam (which I laughed at Jeff for getting), so I'll have Jeff set it up one of these days!