Hello loved ones! Just wanted to let you all know that we made it to Omaha safely and are really enjoying it so far. Jon likes his job a lot, even if he is pretty overwhelmed, and I've registered with a bunch of temp agencies in the hopes that I'll get a job soon. There's a promising opportunity with a company that would last all summer and pay pretty well, so cross your fingers with me on that one! The Hastings have been so awesome to us and things are pretty comfortable already. For anyone who needs/wants it (I know Aubrey was looking for it) our address here is:
918 S. 180th Avenue
Elkhorn, NE 68022
I hope everyone is well and happy and enjoying the warmer weather. Hopefully it stays around for good now that it's almost May! Love you!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad you're settling into your summer home. Good luck with finding a job, I hope you get the one you want. We love you guys!
Love,
Aubrey
Post a Comment