Hi Family,
BethAnne and I had a fun (and exhausting) trip to Cincinnati. We were very happy to learn that BethAnne's bladder seems to have more than doubled in size in the last few months and is looking great to the doctors. This is a great blessing, finally the surgery in January seems worth it. She also got a new flat button on her tummy which should not bother her as much as the old one. The Nephrologist (kidney doctor) in Cincinnati was very happy to learn that we are moving to Seattle. Apparently, some of the best pediatric nephrologists are in Seattle. It will be very good to have BethAnne's kidneys monitored more closely. Now that her bladder looks good, the next step is to preserve her kidneys and make sure they are doing their job well enough (which is what a Nephrologist does). As I listened to the Nephrologist rave about the doctors in Seattle, I really felt that that may be a big reason we've been led to Seattle. We are planning to move to the Seattle area on about September 20th. We are flying to Seattle next weekend to find a place to live. We think it will be a fun trip. Thank you for your calls of concern this last week, I really appreciate it. I hope you are all doing well.
Love,
Aubrey
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad your trip went well and that you are looking forward to Seattle. I think you will feel more comfortable knowing BethAnne is so close to people who know what they're doing! Love you, and happy birthday in 1 hour and 10 minutes!!!!
Post a Comment