Friday, August 01, 2008

Lisa: Any Rooms Still Available?


Yes, it's official. I'm coming to the reunion! On Tuesday I found out that my job assignment I've had all summer will be ending next Wednesday, and the timing was just too perfect to pass up. Hopefully the trip out to Utah will serve a second purpose in helping me secure a job in Provo, so pray for me to get an interview or two while I'm out there. Jon really wishes he could come too, but he is going to be big-brother-extraordinaire and watch Katie and Aaron while his folks leave for Paris next Saturday. He's even going to take Katie (now entering 5th grade) to "Meet-the-Teacher Night" while I'm still gone. I sure married a good one, didn't I? :) I'm so excited to see you all and am looking forward to a great time! Much love!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Great news! I'm glad it worked out so that you could come. It will be really nice to be all together. Best wishes to Jon while he 'holds down the fort' there. We love you both!

Suzie said...

Yea! We love you!

Alpha Alarm said...

I couldn't be happier that you are coming... it will be great to see you.