Hi Everyone,
It was great to see all of you in Logan. Thank you Lisa and Brian for being such great hosts! We took some really cute pictures, so I wanted to post some. I also have more pictures on my web album at
http://picasaweb.google.com/aubreyann/Logan . In other news, it looks like we're moving to the Seattle area. It's kind of scary, but we feel it's the right thing to do. Microsoft has great relocation assistance, so that will help. We hope you are all well.
Love,
Aubrey
3 comments:
Maybe it's just because it's late, but I'm feeling really homesick when I think of you that far away. When are you leaving? I'll come and help you pack (or watch the girls for you). I think it will be a good career move for Mark, but I definitely have mixed feelings about it!
Thank you for all of the pictures. I'll post soon...
PS - I absolutely adore the picture of BethAnne and Eva!
Congratulations! It might seem scary for a little bit, but you'll do great.
Post a Comment