Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's All Good

What I great month this has been. Turning 55. An outpouring of love from all of you. I don't know if all of you have seen the picture that so many of you went in on. It's got a little glare, but here it is:

And I loved the reunion. What a great treat for me to be with all of you. I wish I could have spent more time with each one of you. I even enjoyed my ATV adventure (What I can remember of it). The bruises are healed but I haven't been able to shake the headaches.


Everyone's live's seem so busy. Chrissy, Jon, Rick and Mom off to college. Mark and Aubrey off to Washington. Raising kids and paying the bills. I even get to find a real job.


Mom and I are well. This is not going to be a dull year and we will make it work for our good. Thank you all for your love and prayers.


I just wanted all of you to know how excited I was that all of you were able to come to the reunion. Even my mom and dad, and Kathy's mom. We love you all.

Dad

2 comments:

Suzie said...

The reunion was wonderful. We love you and mom so much!
That picture really is beautiful; we all sent our pictures to Aubrey, and she's the amazing artist who did all the work. Thank you Aubrey!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I love the picture. I'm sorry to hear you're still having headaches. It seems a little odd to me, but then again you hit your head very hard (judging from the scratch in you helmet anyway.) Hang in there - our prayers are always with you!