Hi Everyone,
Here are some pictures of sweet Grace before Church today. She's a cutie! We're doing pretty well here. I caught the girls cold just as they were getting over it (I thought I had escaped it). So, I'm not feeling great, but I'll get better soon. We had a wonderful visit with
BethAnne and Grace's new pediatrician on Thursday. She (the doctor) wants to be very involved in coordinating
BethAnne's healthcare, which is probably going to make my life a lot easier. Mark has started riding a free Microsoft commuter bus to work most days. It's a very nice bus and it has very few stops. I got another
lapband fill yesterday and I think it will be helpful. Have a great week!
Love, Aubrey
2 comments:
Grace really is a beautiful little girl! I can't believe we posted at practically the same exact time. do do do do(twilight theme music). Feel better soon!
Ok, those are darling! The last picture is the perfect church pose don't you think? Sound like you guys are doing great! We are happy for you, and miss you lots.
Post a Comment