Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happy October!

Hi Everyone!

I don't have a picture to post - but just imagine your mom and dad with silly grins on their faces and tears in their eyes everytime they open the refrigerator! That's because they are looking at beautiful snapshots of the most wonderful family in the universe! All of you are truly our treasures - and bless our lives daily with the righteousness of your lives. Wasn't conference wonderful - so many messages of hope and love. I am so grateful for your dad, his strength and his love for me, and so grateful for the Savior's atonement in my life. I love autumn time - what beautiful weather we have had - and love to see the passage of the seasons to remind us that our lives have seasons. I am grateful for this season of mine - of growth, and quiet peace. I hope all of you have a wonderful season! -- and kiss all those little faces for me! XOXXXOO Mom

1 comment:

Suzie said...

We love and admire you both so much. We wish we could be there for you to kiss the little faces (and big ones!) too.