We were headed out the door to take BethAnne to school, and Grace was ready so she went out the door first. As she headed to the car, she turned back to me and exclaimed loudly, "Bye Mom, I'm going to the movies!" I'm not sure where she learned that phrase at the tender age of 2 1/2, but it was very funny at the time.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
That is too cute! Adam has been funny lately too (when he's not intentionally dumping his 4th cup of milk onto the floor anyway). Just a minute ago he was singing Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs. Good memory anyway, considering he hasn't heard that song in weeks. No joke, I think I just broke my baby toe. I stubbed it on the fridge and now it is throbbing like nothing else!!
Post a Comment