Hello Everyone! BethAnne had her first day of first grade today and we were all very excited and a little nervous (I think Mark and I were more nervous than BethAnne). BethAnne did great at school, she especially loved being able to pick what she got to eat at lunch. The cafeteria at her school offers several entree choices each day, when I was a kid I think there was only one choice every day. We spent a few days in the last week practicing the logistics of draining at school. The principal, nurse, secretary, and teacher have been very helpful and I think it will all work well.
The first two pictures are BethAnne on her first day, she wasn't wearing her glasses yet when we took the pictures, which is a shame because she's so cute in her glasses. The next picture is just a sweet picture of BethAnne with one of her favorite stuffed animals. The last picture shows some beautiful flowers the Mark sent me on our Anniversary on the 19th. We've been married 10 years now. I am so grateful to be married to such a sweet, amazing, helpful man. He works tirelessy for our family and he is so cheerful about it. He is the best daddy and husband ever and I adore him.
In other news, I'm now 33 weeks (and 3 days) along in my pregnancy. The doctor thinks we don't have to worry about preterm labor anymore (I'm actually getting concerned that this baby may try to stay in for too long). I'm not sleeping well at all, so we're grateful to have Mark's parents back to help for awhile. My blood pressure is slowly creeping up, so they are watching that closely. They will induce me if it gets too high. But it looks like we should have a close-to-term baby or even a full-term baby if things continue as they are. We are very grateful for that. Now our only concern is that the baby is still breech, we pray she will turn in time. Actually, today she was sideways (transverse), so we're hoping she's attempting to go the right way.
BethAnne will have surgery on Friday to revise the surgery she had done in June (which didn't work properly). Hopefully, it will be fairly minor, with only a day or two in the hospital. Please keep her and the surgeon in your prayers. She is such a trooper.
Well, that's my report. We love you all and miss you. Love, Aubrey
3 comments:
What a cute girl! I love the back-to-school outfit. It sounds like everyone is back to school except us; Eva's school doesn't start until next week, but she's getting excited!
We love you and we'll keep you all in our prayers.
I just love your girls. Just seeing a picture of BethAnne on her first full day got me a little misty. I hope the surgery goes well. I meant to call you today to wish everyone well on the surgery, but time slipped by and now I won't interrupt the few precious hours of family time. You, and BethAnne, and the surgeon will all be in our prayers tomorrow and throughout the next several weeks. Love you!
She is so darling! It was great to talk to you the other day. I hope everything goes well with the surgery. You are all in our prayers!
Post a Comment