I am so grateful for this blog! Thank you for posting darling pictures and keeping us updated. It's fun, too, to go to your individual family blogs and find more! Although I don't write much, I want you to know how much I appreciate this - and come here often.
It's been a cozy month! I am so comfortable here in Boise - Jon and Chrissy are so fun to live with - a true joy. And school is not too hard, but the hands on hospital work is challenging - I have faith, though, that it will be OK. I figure that when I can put in an IV without the patient bleeding all over the bed, and when I can decipher doctors handwriting, then I will be a real nurse! Thank you for all your prayers.
It's so exciting to have new grandbabies coming! We are praying for you, Suzie and Aubrey, that your deliveries will be comfortable and that your babies will be healthy and happy! I am looking forward to being travelling Grandma the next few weeks - I can't wait!
Love to all of you!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
We love you, Mom! Thanks so much for all you do for us, even when you are so busy. Good luck with your hands-on hospital stuff, that would be pretty scary. Believe in yourself, that's half the battle. You can do it, you're awesome! Have fun with Suzie's family this week! Love, Aubrey
Post a Comment