Hi Everyone,
Today we went on a lovely afternoon drive to Snoqualmie Falls, Grace called it a family date. It was nice to have a little down time together. We've had a busy week. The day after my last post, BethAnne got some pretty bad infections (incision and UTI), so we spent some time in the E.R. on Sunday evening. Luckily, Monday was a holiday which gave us some time to recover before Mark went back to work. BethAnne also got a pretty bad cold and cough right after the surgery, which I also got this week. BethAnne was pretty sick until Wednesday because we didn't have the right antibiotic for her UTI until Tuesday afternoon (it takes a couple days for the culture to come back so they have to guess on the right antibiotic until then). But, she is recovering well now. She should be able to go back to school in a few days when her incisions get a little better.
Despite everything going on, I finally started being able to get some sleep again. So, I'm feeling much better. We decided I can handle the kids on my own for awhile, so Mark's mom went home on Wednesday. We're really grateful for all her help so we could get to a safe place in the pregnancy. I'm now 35 weeks along and this baby is getting big. My tummy feels a little crowded, but that may be because she is laying sideways under my ribs instead of head down. At least my bladder has pretty good room still. We're excited to see when she will come. We had a big day yesterday getting baby clothes and gear washed and ready. Mark did most of the work because I'm still taking it easy a bit. He's so good to me. Luckily he got some rest today.
So, that's us. We hope things go really well for Suzie and her family this week. We'll be praying for you guys. We love you all.
Love,
Aubrey
2 comments:
Oh I love Snoqualmie Falls! BethAnne looks so cute with her 2 front teeth missing. And I can't believe you are 35 weeks! Thanks for the update.
Beautiful beautiful family! That Grace is a kick - and BethAnne is so lovely. XOXXO
Post a Comment