Saturday, September 05, 2009

BethAnne Update

Hi Everyone,

BethAnne's surgery went very well. The surgery took a long time, so I was worried about her recovery time, but she was actually able to leave the hospital last night. It was so nice to not have to stay in the hospital for a night. The doctor did not have to make a large incision, he was able to go in through previous scars. The results look better than we hoped for. We feel very blessed for how well it worked out. Now we hope she will recover fully without incident. Everything else is going well here. We're really looking forward to a nice quiet long weekend together. We're going to get some things ready for the new baby, just so we're ready whenever she comes. I'm 34 weeks today, so the baby will be closer to term than Grace was, so that's a fun milestone. We're looking forward to news from Virginia one of these days about a new Bousquet baby. This time they might win the race!(Grace came before Aiden even though Aiden was due a month earlier). We love you all and hope you are all well.

Love,
Aubrey

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I'm so glad the surgery went so well. You've been in our prayers. We love you!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Oh, we've been praying too. I'll give you a call tomorrow...Love you and wish I live closer!!!