Here are some pictures of BethAnne's family birthday party and a picture of Grace from today. Such pretty girls, but I'm a little biased. Things have been going well lately. Spring has already sprung here in Washington. It is beautiful! (I'll try to send some pictures soon). Most of us are suffering from allergies, but it's not too bad. We ran some errands yesterday and it seemed more like we were taking a scenic drive than running errands. You should all come and visit, especially those of you dealing with cold, snowy winter weather.
Here's some recent Grace comedy-
Grace and BethAnne were listening to a lullaby CD in the car yesterday and Grace said "This is the magicalist lullaby I ever seen. I liked it when I was a little, powerful baby."
------
Today we were discussing as a family how the girls needed to behave better when the home teachers are here or they would have some kind of punishment. Grace said- "Punishment is not polite."
---
Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Aubrey
1 comment:
I can see Grace as the queen of her own little country, and the national motto would be "Punishment is not polite." She'd be the opposite of the Alice in Wonderland queen ("Off with their heads!"; btw have you seen the previews for the new Alice in Wonderland movie - bizarre)
Post a Comment