Sunday, February 21, 2010

February Update



Brian just played his last basketball game. He did great! He even made a long basket during the last game. He needs to learn that guarding doesn't include shoving people and holding them hostage. Nor is it necessary to stick your tongue out at people when thy steal the ball from you. Very funny and embarrassing at the same time.



Ok - could he be any cuter?!! He insisted on an elmo cake, and I delivered (sort of) . My neighbor is taking a cake decorating class. I think I should win a free ticket to the class - like someone could nominate me like they do for the Oprah show when people have really ugly kitchens. The ugliest cake decorator award!?



Aren't we darling? I was so unprepared for this birthday. I had to wrap Adam's presents in towels because I didn't have any wrapping paper. Bad mommy!



Our beloved jeep. I killed it. RIP. We sold it for more than I thougt we would, so that was good (or will be if the guy ever comes to get it. At least he already paid us!). Brian got a new jeep that he is very excited about. I will post pics when he gets the lift and tire spacers on. Very fun!

Happy Sunday everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Suzie said...

I love your Elmo cake! I think it turned out really nice. Did you ever see the pictures I took of the cake I made for Eva last year - probably the ugliest cake ever. This year we're getting her birthday cake from Costco (they make super yummy ones there). With the towel wrapping paper thing, you could just say you were being eco-friendly :) .

Aubrey said...

Did Adam turn three already?? All your kids are getting so big!! I love the Elmo cake, I think it's awesome! We had BethAnne's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's yesterday, lots of fun. We went with a Costco cake, very yummy. The funny thing was that they had some really cute one's to choose from, like princess or rainbow or balloons and BethAnne chose one with only pink and yellow roses. It was fine but it looked like a cake for a 90-year-old. She loved it though. I'll post pictures soon. I'm so glad Brian got a new Jeep. I can't wait to see pictures! I'm glad you could sell the old one. We miss you guys! Love, Aubrey

Mom said...

I love the Elmo cake! You are so talented, My Lisa..........