It was 42 degrees on Saturday. The sun was shining, and the kids were convinced that spring was finally here. Tyler has shorts and sandals on. And yes - Adam has no shoes on. The water in this turtle sandbox had a sheet of ice on it 20 minutes before this picture was taken. Crazy kids, or bad mom?
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

3 comments:
Ooooo Nice Ride! And my vote is for "crazy boys"! Love you!
Thanks for the post and pictures! I like the new jeep. Spring is so fun! I bet your boys would love it in our nearly-60 degree weather here.
Another vote for "crazy boys," but seriously I think that's just how kids are. I have one girl in our joyschool who takes off her shoes as soon as she gets outside, no matter how cold it is. The jeep looks super nice. See, I'll bet Brian's glad you wrecked the other jeep now :)
Post a Comment