Wednesday, April 14, 2010



I only have a few minutes to type, but here's a few cute pics from our fabulous weekend in Boise. I really wish I would have gotten a picture of my 4 boys chilling in the Ann Taylor dressing room for well over an hour while Chrissy and I tried on a bunch of cute clothes. Here we are at the zoo. Chrissy and dad made it extra special.





And here's Jugle Gym Jon. Thanks for the great weekend Mom, Dad, Chrissy and Jon! I can't wait to see your house in a few months, and I'm even more excited to see Suzie and Aubrey and their families. We will have a great time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

So much fun!! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Suzie said...

It sounds like you had such a great time! You'll have to frame that photo of you all on the slide - I love it!