Dear Family,
We had a lot of fun at the Zoo today! I really love the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Today we got to see some of the animals we didn't see last time. We especially loved the bears and the bald eagles.
Here is Joy this morning, so cute!
Here's a Peacock the roams the zoo freely, I saw it last time with its feathers all out.
Here's Grace on the Carousel, possibly the kids favorite part of the Zoo.
Here is a picture of some of the bear habitat. One thing I love about this Zoo is that they give the animals such big and beautiful spaces to live in. It feels almost more like a nature preserve than a Zoo. More to follow...

2 comments:
I thought the Boise zoo was good in comparison to the Logan zoo. That is just beautiful!
So fun! It really does look like a beautiful place. I love that picture of Grace on the carousel. She looks so much like you.
Post a Comment