I thought I'd post a picture of Grandma's birthday (and cute BethAnne and Grace helping with the candles) for those of you who didn't get to come last night. We had a wonderful day - Kim's bridal shower in the afternoon (with all of the Shurtliff women), IKEA with Aubrey (crazy big store, but nothing too exciting), and then a huge birthday bash in the evening (Sumners, Craig and a few of his kids, plus all of the Orem regulars). Everyone seems to be doing pretty well - Grandma looked a ton better than she did when I saw her in the hospital!
As for my boys, they are all big enoug to eat their cereal by themselves, which means that Adam actually gets to eat breakfast now (before he wouldn't let me feed him anything with a spoon - he'd rather go hungry than eat baby food!). I found a baseball helmet for the boys. Instead of putting Brian in T-ball this year, I'm going to coach the three oldest in our backyard two nights a week. I think we'll have a fun time. Anyway, that's about all for us. For those of you who saw Adam yesterday and were worried about him, he is doing quite a bit better today - in fact, he's downstairs playing with the other boys as we speak.
I hope Omaha is treating the Hastings well. Love you all! Lisa
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

3 comments:
It was such a great weekend! It was so fun to spend some time with you and to see so many relatives in one day. Did you take any other pictures of the girls? If so, can you email them to me? They were really cute last night and they were low maintenance, so that was good. I'm so glad Adam is feeling better today, I hope he is all better soon. Your boys are so cute and so grown up. Have a great week!
Love,
Aubrey
Oh Lisa we miss you and your boys so much! They are adorable! I think it's a great idea to coach them in the backyard this summer. Love you tons!
I wish I could have been there! It sounds like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment