A few weeks ago, Eva's preschool had a recital. All the classes had different costumes and they sang and danced. Eva's class danced to "Lollipop." It was darling. One of the pictures is of Eva with her friend Isabella. They're having a class picnic tomorrow, and then Friday will be the last day of school.
I saw a sand and water table at a yard sale the other day, and inspired by Aubrey's post on the blog, I bought it. The kids absolutely love it! We filled up both sides with water since we already have a sandbox. I have to change Aiden's clothes several times a day because he keeps getting soaked, but it's worth it because he has so much fun.
I joined a Mom's club in the area (they actually have branches all over; if you're interested to see if there's one close to you, the website is http://www.momsclub.org/), and I'm really excited about it. They organize lots of playgroups and have a book club and do service projects (it kind of feels a little like relief society except I'm probably the only person who is LDS).
The plants in our garden are starting to come up! I was so excited and relieved to see that I didn't somehow kill them before they even sprouted. With the garden beds finished, Jeff has moved on to trying to re-landscape the whole backyard singlehandedly. He loves doing outdoor projects, so that's fun.
Other than that, we're just happy and healthy and hope all of you are too.




2 comments:
Thanks for the Bousquet update! Your Eva is absolutely beautiful! And Aiden is cute as can be! I'm excited that they're having fun with the water table. It lets the kids play with water when it's too cold to swim (plus you don't have to supervise them as closely as swimming). Good luck with your garden. I'm sure it will be great! Have a great week!
Love, Aubrey
I'm glad you've found a mom's club. I have the best time hanging out with the neighbor ladies around here. They are all a little too into makeup and clothes, but that's Utah for you. Eva is adorable in that dance costume. Your kitties are getting big. Our garden is beginning to sprout as well. I'm lookng forward to free corn, brocolli, carrots and lettuce (the rest of the stuff I have to force myself to eat, but oh well.) Love you guys!
Post a Comment