Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hello from sunny Boise



Dear Family,
BethAnne and Grace are loving our new sand and water table, which only has water in it so far. The weather is beautiful here and we are all healthy and happy. We are very happy that we will be able to stay in Boise for hopefully a very long time. As most of you know, I am going to Mexico on May 20th to have Gastric Banding surgery (on the 22nd). If you would like any more information on this you can go to www.gastricband.com . We really feel that this is the right course of action for me and I am looking forward to better health and more energy in the future. I will go down by myself for the first two days and then Mark will join me. We really appreciate Mom and Dad watching the kids while we're gone. I hope you are all doing well. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such cute girls! It was good to talk to you last night and I hope you are feeling better! Love you!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Fun water table! Cameron has one at school and loves it. We have a turtle sandbox that the boys use for a water/mud box - but I bet they would be jealous of your real one. Love you!