Sunday, May 25, 2008



Popcorn!! Adam can't get enough. We've started popping a batch on Sunday afternoons to give the kids something to look forward to while they're at church. We watch church videos or nature shows while we munch - I think it will be a fun tradition.



Adam is the best sharer - we know this will change in a few months!



Adam chipped his tooth on the fireplace a few weeks ago - if you look close you can see where the corner is missing.



And last but not least, Brian turned old(er) last week. He doesn't like cake, but he loves jelly-filled doughnuts, so I made a cake out of them and called it good. He is such a good dad - the day of his birthday, he organized a baseball game at the ward father and son's outing (with Brian and Tyler) and they played for hours. Well, it's late and the kids aren't in bed yet...Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a sweet family you have, such adorable boys! Happy Birthday Brian! You guys are the perfect parents for 4 boys!

Suzie said...

Soooo cute! Happy birthay Brian! I love the popcorn and nature/church shows tradition. We should do something like that.

Chrissy said...

Oh how you miss you guys! Did little Brian loose some front teeth, or am I behind on the times? Anyways, love you lots!

Mom said...

Sooo cute, Lisa! Love you, and miss you - can't wait to see you all in a few weeks....XOXOXO Mom