We are having a lot of fun in Phoenix. The weather has been really good. It feels like Boise in August. its been in the high nineties all week... it hasn't quite hit 100 yet. This first picture is of ben at the YMCA. we reward him with swimming when he is a good boy during "fun time." we put him in "fun time" while mommy and daddy do their "excercizes"(that's what Ben calls them at least).
Ben also loves helping in the kitchen. he is a really good helper. This is a picture of him cleaning off a beater after we made chocolate cookies... or as ben likes to call them, "choc-lookies."
My job is going pretty well. we went wake boarding as a company on Friday. I guess that is one of the perks of the industry that I am in, lots of work and lots of fun. Well we hope that everyone is doing good and we hope that everone had a great Mothers' day.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
So cute! Eva and Aiden like to help make cookies too (especially the "cleaning off the beaters" part).
Ben is getting so big - he's always been cute. I need to post again one of these days. Cookie making is our favorite hobby. Some things never change...
Post a Comment