Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Good News

Hi Everybody,

I emailed my friends last week to tell them that Mark got a job with Microsoft and we are moving to Redmond. The next morning when I woke up, I saw that I had missed several phone calls from my dear friend Melynie (she was my favorite college roommate, and a dear friend that I still keep in contact with). It 'just so happens' that Melynie's husband, Josh, was also just offered a job at Microsoft in Redmond (they are currently living in St. Louis). I found out yesterday that they decided to take the job and they plan on living about 10-15 minutes away from us near Redmond. I'm such a lucky girl! And, as an added bonus, Melynie and Josh have a 5-year-old daughter, soon to be BethAnne's new best friend. They also have a 2-year-old boy and a baby boy. I feel very blessed to already have a good friend in my new city. We have been so blessed these last few months. As the Primary song goes- "I know Heavenly Father loves me".
Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

How fun!!! She will be just the thing you need to get comfortable and settled in a brand new place. I can't think of a more perfect person for you to live next to (besides me, or mom and dad, of course!)