Sunday, September 21, 2008

Procrastination Rationalization

I first need to apologize for how long it has been since I last posted to the Blog. I think that my biggest rationalization for my procrastination is that Steph has been doing our family blog, and I have tried to pass that off as a family effort… Wrongo Bongo. Anyways we have been doing well. The summer heat is finally starting to break, although this week we are supposed to have another round of 100 degree weather. Lucky for me though, I am going to Utah to meet with some guys for work.
Work has been good. I would be lying if I said that I was terribly busy. I really do like the flexibility that it does offer me though. Dillan is going to be coming back to AZ with me to sell, which will be fun. We are planning on doing a summer office together next year too, probably in the NYC area. Ben is getting to be such a big boy. Some days he even gets to wear big boy underwear… even though he really isn’t super interested in learning how to go on the big boy potty. BO-BO is getting big too. He is still really smiley and giggly. Lately he has been pulling himself up off the ground to stand up. We think that he will be an early walker… UH-OH.
Anyways, we hope that everything is going well for you guys.

2 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Good to hear from you! I check Steph's blog regularly, but it's nice to hear from you as well.

Suzie said...

It's fun to hear how you're doing. If you (or anyone else reading this blog) have any ideas about potty training boys, I'd love to hear them. It'll probably be several months before we really start trying to train Aiden, but I'm already dreading it.