Monday, September 29, 2008

BethAnne's first day of Kindergarten



Hello Family!

BethAnne
is now officially a kindergartner!! It was difficult for me to make this step. Luckily Mark helped by getting her registered on Friday. I took her to school today about noon (before class started) and met with the nurse and her teacher to explain some of BethAnne's health concerns. They were all very cool about everything, though I was quite frazzled. I was partly frazzled at the idea of letting BethAnne go to school and mostly frazzled at my sweet two year old who screamed half of the time we were at the school. Grace is very two right now, we are hoping it passes quickly. Anyway, the school seems very nice and we're really blessed because there are only 11 other kids in BethAnne's kindergarten class. It really eases my mind to know that her teacher will be able to keep an eye on her.

We are really enjoying Redmond so far. It is a beautiful area, so much green everywhere. They sunny days are amazing and the rainy days are not too bad. Mark's first day of work is today (it's a big day for our family). He says things are going well so far. He has a day and a half of orientation and then he'll get to work. We feel so blessed that Mark has this career opportunity. It's fun because 75% of the men in the ward work for Microsoft, so there's an instant connection. We love our ward. We've already started making friends. Everyone is really friendly and the classes are excellent (lots of intelligent discussion). Grace is doing great in Nursery and BethAnne enjoys Primary. I love to be able to sit in Sunday School with Mark (which we haven't been able to do since Grace was born). We've been able to unpack a lot and our house is coming together, I'm so grateful that Mark was off work last week to help us get settled. We still have lots of boxes to unpack, but it's manageable.

I hope you are all doing well. We miss you all.
Love, Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Beautiful girls! We're so glad you're all doing so well. We love you so much!

Alpha Alarm said...

Bethanne looks so happy. I hope you guys are enjoying your "new life" in WA.