Dear Family,
We feel so very blessed to have been chosen among many applicants to rent this beautiful home in Redmond for a very reasonable price (much less than they could probably get for it). We will send pictures of the inside in a few weeks (when we get there). It has a detached garage. A cute fence-gate is between the house and the garage to the house, completing a fully fenced backyard. (I can't believe we get a backyard for this price in Redmond. We were looking at smaller apartments that would cost more per month than this house). The house is only five years old. It is just 8 miles to Microsoft (a 20-30 minute commute, 15 minutes without traffic). There is a new elementary school (1 year old) just a few blocks from our house. There are at least a couple of neighborhood parks. It is just a beautiful neighborhood with a great ward (we went to the ward on Sunday). The 3rd picture is the elementary school and the 4th picture is a community park, both just a few blocks from our new home. We have really felt the hand of the Lord in this amazing blessing. We are so grateful! It is so much more than I could have hoped. We hope you are all well. We love you.
Love,
Aubrey
5 comments:
Hooray!!! I'm so glad you were chosen. How exciting for you! Good luck with the next couple weeks. When exactly are you leaving, and do you need help?
What a beautiful home! Congratulations!!!
Wow that really looks like a nice place. congrats.
Oh I'm soooo excited for you guys! Those pictures make me really miss the green trees. I guess that is the one plus about all the rain :) You're house looks great!
I love the house and neighborhood! So beautiful! And I think I will stow away in the moving van - I will miss you guys soooo much! XOXXO Mom
Post a Comment