Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Halloween Time!








What a fun Halloween!. For FHE last Monday we carved a big pumpkin. Eva drew the face (a dragon - she looooves dragons!), and Jeff did his best to carve it out. On Thursday Eva had a costume parade at her school. Their preschool meets in a church building and the parade was held in the sanctuary, so the parents could sit in the pews and watch. Each class filed in along the front and then lined up on the steps and sang a couple Halloween songs they had learned. When Eva's class came in, Aiden rushed to the steps and plopped himself right down in front of Eva. Everyone thought that was pretty cute, which is good because he refused to budge until Eva's class left. On Halloween night we went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood, which the kids loved of course. I think Eva's favorite thing (possibly even better than eating the candy) was answering the door and handing out candy to the kids who came to our house.
Along with the Halloween pictures I've included one of Aiden dressed up in a crown that Eva made (check out his hair poking out :) ) and of Hopper the cat entangled in a Frankenstein paper crafty thingy that Eva made at preschool.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

So very cute! Thanks for your post. It's so sweet how Aiden went to go sit by Eva during her program. They are such adorable kids! I love the dragon costume! Have a great week!

Chrissy said...

Your family is so sweet and cute! I wish you lived closer! Tell Eva that Aunt Chrissy loves dragons too! (i'm reading the Eragon trilogy right now). When she gets a little older I'll have to give her all my dragon books. Love you!