Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa!

We had a really great Thanksgiving break. Good food, even better company (Delona's family). On Saturday we went to Salt Lake to see the lights on Temple Square. This was the plan anyway. We drove around for almost an hour looking for a place to park (I forgot the stroller, which limited the number of blocks/miles we were willing to walk!) The mall is closed for construction, and the pay lots were full. Just as we spotted an open spot in the Energy Solutions parking lot, Adam puked all over himself. And his carseat. And the seatbelt. And the blankets next to the seat. Needless to say, we didn't see the lights. We did, however, go to Trolley Square to find food, and ended up finding the best Santa I've ever seen instead. The kids were SOOO excited. Tyler asked for a cuckoo clock. Brian wants a Sorry Sliders game (whatever that is - it's sold out online...) And Cameron wants a scooter so he won't have to steal Brian's (Rick's old one) anymore. I told Tyler he couldn't have a cuckoo clock in his room because it would wake everyone up all night, so he spent the morning writing a letter to Santa explaining the problem, and asking for Dominos instead. Brian also wrote a letter. "Santa it's ok if I dont get a sorry sliders game. Write back soon." How cute is that??? My babies are needing me. I'll post pics when I get some from Delona...

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Your boys are so sweet! I'm sorry you didn't get to see the lights. I hope you're able to see them some other time. I'm sure Santa will find lots of good presents for your adorable family. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Suzie said...

Such darling boys!