We're hoping Joy starts smiling soon. I've added a picture of Grace too, sorry it's a little blurry but it's still so cute. Grace says- "it's a picture of me being BethAnne". She says the darndest things all day long. She also seems to believe in reincarnation, she often says things like "when I was a mommy..." or "when I was a boy..." or "when I was a soldier...". Then she'll tell us how things were then, it's bizarre but funny. Never a dull moment :)
Love,
Aubrey
4 comments:
Super cute baby! Your kids (especially Grace) are always saying the funniest things. My kids aren't that funny. Or maybe I forget before I get a chance to share. I'll have to pay more attention I guess. Love you!
Such sweet kids. Grace is so creative and funny; make sure you keep a journal of all the funny things she says.
I can't wait to see you guys next week!
Oh man, I neeeeeeed to kiss those cheeks!!!
Post a Comment