Monday, November 02, 2009



Unfotunately, this is the only Halloween pic I got. My camera was on the fritz Friday morning, and then we forgot to try again on Halloween night. Adam wasn't a dog for Halloween night - he was an adorable monkey with a banana in his pocket. I'll need to get him to dress up again so I can take a picture. I am totally bummed we didn't get a picture of Jon and Chrissy - Jon was a gorilla (he literally terrified Adam) and Chrissy was his banana. They were very cute. We had a fun time with them - and hopefully they didn't get too annoyed with Cameron's "I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10 game" that we played 30 or 40 times. They even went along with the donut-on-a-string game. Thanks for putting up with our chaos!



Chrissy and Jon came to Brian and Tyler's wrestling match. Jon was able to give the boys a few wrestling pointers - I wish he lived closer so he could go to all of them (maybe then Brian would be able to remember how to do a half-nelson and not have to mouth "I forgot" to us in the middle of his match). I love to watch the kids wrestle. It's hilarious to me for some reason. The kids have mixed feelings about it - depending on whether they are the ones pinning or getting pinned.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bopp said...

I wish we could have been there to spend time with your family. I can only imagine all of the boys amped up on sugar.

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Dad, we would have loved to have you here, but trust me, it wasn't pretty! I barely survived (just ask Chrissy). Sugar mixed with the excitement of having their aunt and uncle there was almost more than they (or we) could handle! :)

Aubrey said...

Thanks for the update. I hope your camera gets better. I wish I could have seen Chrissy and Jon dressed up, very funny.

Suzie said...

I think Aiden has the same monkey-with-a-banana-in-its-pocket costume as Adam; if you got it at Old Navy then I'm sure it's the same one. I love the idea of Jon and Chrissy's costumes. It sounds like you all had so much fun! I'm planning to post soon, but then again, I'm always planning to post soon....