Friday, November 06, 2009

Halloween at the Bousquets


We had a fun Halloween, and the kids were so cute. All Eva wanted to be was a T-Rex and we couldn't find any cute ready-made costumes in her size so we made one out of a box and plumbing tubing. She made the face on the hat all by herself. Aiden was a trick-or-treating maniac. He just wanted to keep going even though he got so tired and kept walking slower an slower. It turns out that Eva's picky eating even extends to candy. The only candy she wanted out of everything she got were the plain Hershey bars and lollipops, so Jeff and I didn't even have to feel bad about taking our cut of the loot.




The other day I found Aiden cradling this My Little Pony doll in his arms. I asked him if it was his baby, and he said, "No, it's my Xander." He then told me he had to put his Xander down for a nap, and he went upstairs and put it in Eva's doll cradle. A few minutes later he said, "The baby's crying," and went upstairs and got the pony doll again. It was so sweet!


Xander has been smiling and cooing a lot lately - so precious! Unfortunately we never seem to actually get any pictures of the smiling because we're so enamored that by the time we think of getting the camera he's stopped. Here's one of the few smiling pictures we have.







2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Thanks for the update. What adorable kids you have! I love the costumes! Eva is so hilarious! Aiden is so handsome and so sweet. I love that he has a Xander too. I've decided you guys need to come and visit. We miss you tons!!

Mom said...

You are SO talented Suzie! I love the T-Rex! XOXXO